January 15, 2021
Welcome to Katch (the “Company” or “Katch”).
Eligibility. No part of Katch is directed to persons under the age of 18. You must be at least 18 years of age to access and use the Service.
Term and Termination. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Service and/or have a Katch account. You may request for your account to be deleted at any time, for any reason, by sending us a request from About screen in the app. The Company may terminate or suspend your account at any time without notice if the Company believes that you have breached this Agreement, or for any other reason, with or without cause, in its sole discretion.
Non-commercial Use by Users. The Service is for personal use only.
Account Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password you have used during the registration process, and you are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password.
Your Interactions with Other Users. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users.
Proprietary Rights. The Company owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Service, and in all content, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property rights related thereto unless stated otherwise.
Content Posted by You in the Service. You are solely responsible for the content and information that you post, upload, publish, link to, transmit, record, display or otherwise make available (hereinafter, “post”) on the Service or transmit to other users, including text messages, chat, videos (including streaming videos), photographs, or profile text, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, “Content”).
You understand and agree that the Company may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any Content you post as part of a Service. The Company may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Service or the Company.
By posting Content as part of the Service, you automatically grant to the Company, its affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, fully paid-up, worldwide right and license to (i) use, copy, store, perform, display, reproduce, record, play, adapt, modify and distribute the Content, (ii) prepare derivative works of the Content or incorporate the Content into other works, and (iii) grant and authorise sublicenses of the foregoing in any media now known or hereafter created. You represent and warrant that any posting and use of your Content by the Company will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
You may not post, upload, display or otherwise make available Content that:
- that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- advocates harassment or intimidation of another person;
- requests money from, or is intended to otherwise defraud, other users of the Service;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming” and similar activities;
- promotes information that is false or misleading, or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
- contains video, audio photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other illegal manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons or drugs, violating someone’s privacy, or providing, disseminating or creating computer viruses;
- contains viruses, time bombs, or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- provides information or data you do not have a right to make available under law (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information);
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or disseminates another person’s personal information;
- publicises or promotes commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, advertising, pyramid schemes etc.
Your use of the Service, including all Content you post through the Service, must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
You agree that any Content you place on the Service may be viewed by other users and may be viewed by any person visiting or participating in the Service.
Prohibited Activities. You will not:
- impersonate any person or entity.
- solicit money from any users.
- post any Content that is prohibited.
- “stalk” or otherwise harass any person.
- express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by the Company without our specific prior written consent.
- use the Service in an illegal manner or to commit an illegal act;
- access the Service in a jurisdiction in which it is illegal or unauthorised;
- ask or use users to conceal the identity, source, or destination of any illegally gained money or products.
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine” Service or its contents.
- collect usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Service.
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service.
- email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or equipment.
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Service (either directly or indirectly through use of third party software).
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Service, without the Company’s prior written authorisation.
- use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to the Company or the Service (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of the Company) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose.
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service any software used on or for the Service, or cause others to do so.
- post, use, transmit or distribute, directly or indirectly, (e.g. screen scrape) in any manner or media any content or information obtained from the Service other than solely in connection with your use of the Service in accordance with this Agreement.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us using relevant section either in the app or on the websites.