Katch is the leading video dating app that understands your personality and recommends you to new people. This short article will show you everything about Katch, from the registration process to attending our dating events.
- Download and register on Katch
- You can download Katch from the links on our website or you can simply search it up on App Store or Play Store. We have a pretty pink logo with letter K on it.
- The registration process is very straightforward. Please make sure to use your real details as we thoroughly check every profile to make sure that every user is real.
- First you will have to provide your phone number and email address which we will verify.
- Afterwards, you will have to film a short 7 second video introducing yourself because Katch is a video dating app and we keep it real. However, we know that you might be laying in bed or don’t feel like presenting yourself at this particular moment, so during the registration process you can simply upload a photo of you and then upload a video on Katch later on when you are ready.
- Next, you will have the opportunity to tell us about yourself by completing the short bio.
- Lastly, you will choose your password and log into your new Katch account and explore our application. Congratulations, you are a Katch now!
2. How to attend a Katch event
- Unlike other dating apps, we won’t sell you monthly subscriptions to use our service. You can navigate profiles and interact with people you are interested in for free.
- Our dating events are the unique feature which will change the way you date forever and these are very easy to attend. We host events for singles of different age groups in Dublin, Waterford (South East), Cork, Limerick (South West) and Belfast. You can find and book the event of your interest from our website – https://support.ikatch.com/events and then find it inside the app as shown in this short video.