Update 24th Sept 2021
- Once you book an event, you agree to attend the event. There is no refund.
- In case of Katch cancelling events, we will notify you via email or SMS and refunded your payment back to your credit card within 5-7 business days.
- There are no refunds in the case where you are not able to attend the event for any reason or have to leave the event while it’s on for any reason.
FAIR PLAY POLICY
- Abusive or Rude – if you are rude in the bar area chat or rude on any of the mingling sessions, your account will be removed immediately . No matter how long you will be in the event you will not receive a refund.
- Katch will not tolerate any rude language and it is our discretion what we see as rude. No warning will be given to anyone posting rude content. We will automatically remove your account and email you 24 hours with details of why you were removed.
- It is your responsibility to have your phone’s firmware software updated, WIFI configured correctly, hard disk space available, phone battery charged fully before an event. Katch will offer no refund for technical issues hampering attending the event.
- Katch events only support mobile phones that are less than 3 years old (2019 and above). You can still use phones that are older but if you experience technical issues then it’s not our responsibility.